Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2008
We strive to:
- Fulfil customer requirements with quality products and services
- Comply with and continually improve the quality management system to optimize the resources and enhance competitiveness in the market
Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Policy
- Committing to safeguarding the safety & health of our employees and to protecting the environment, prevention of pollution & conserving of resources.
- Believing that excellence in Environment, Health & Safety practices is vital to the well-being of our employees and contractors and essential to all aspects of our business.
- Committing to prevent injury and ill-health.
- Complying with all safety, occupational health and environmental legal and other requirements related to our operations and strive to continually improve our Environment, Health & Safety performance.
- Supporting open communication and consultation with our employees and all interested external parties on Environment, Health & Safety issues.
- Believing that every employee is responsible and accountable for Environment, Health & Safety performance and committing to provide continual training to enhance & improve our employees’ skill and environment, health & safety awareness.